Like many people, you may feel unhappy about the color of your teeth. Maybe you have even tried over-the-counter bleaching products with little to no success. You need an effective way to remove the stains that give your teeth that dull, yellow appearance. With our professional teeth whitening in Blaine, Minnesota, you can achieve that brilliant smile you have been dreaming of!
There are many causes of tooth discoloration. These include:
- Stains from tobacco, coffee, tea, soda, red wine, berries, or any food or drink with dark pigmentation
- Plaque and tartar deposits
- Use of the antibiotic tetracycline during childhood (this creates dark “ribbons” of color)
- Ingestion of excess fluoride while teeth are forming (this gives teeth a “mottled” look)
- Trauma to the mouth and teeth, which can cause yellow, brown, and gray spots
- The natural aging process
We use a teeth whitening tray system that will safely and effectively make your smile brighter and whiter. The process involves taking an impression of your teeth and creating trays fitted for your individual teeth. You can use these trays repeatedly to whiten your smile 4-6 shades! Occasionally, the tray whitening system is used as part of a regimen that includes in-office bleaching techniques. Call us today at Northpointe Dental Care to schedule an appointment with our friendly dentist, Dr. Rathjen, and to learn more about our teeth whitening system.